About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone!! I Love Fashion! I love doing makeup and hair tutorials! I love to have fun when doing these thing and you should too! so if you have any questions about anything Im All Live Ideas Everyday :D

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Outfit Of The Day!

Hey lovely ladies and gents. Today I thought I would post my outfit and show you how I wore my Jacket I scored a good price of $10 from its original price of $39.99. I was so excited when it rung up to 10 bucks!! :) I got this jacket from PacSun. Hope yall enjoy!

So what I am wearing here is my jacket from PacSun, a green V-neck from Rue21, skinny jeans from Goodwill, Head bow scarf from Claires, Bangles from Walmart, And a necklace of tiny birds from my grandmother.

My hair today is curled using my curling wand from Walmart, my makeup is a simple pinks from the palette rebel 023 by Hard Candy.

:)

2 comments: