About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone!! I Love Fashion! I love doing makeup and hair tutorials! I love to have fun when doing these thing and you should too! so if you have any questions about anything Im All Live Ideas Everyday :D

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whats been going on?!

Hey guys I just wanted to let yall know that its been a crazy end and beginning to a new year and I wanted to share with you what has been happening and why I havent had any blogs up or videos on youtube. First off its been crazy for school because ive finished a semester early so I had to get all my stuff finished and ready for that :) then ive been looking for a job to earn extra cash BECAUSE my camera is broken!!! arrghhhh!! :( I need a new camera to make you lovelies some awesome videos because this new year has inspired me to make a BUNCH of awesome videos and im so sad that I havent gotten any recoreded!! Sooo please if yall have any ideas of what you want to see that you havent from how to dress a Plain V-neck Tshirt up to down or even a fun haul video or room tour or just a shout out video please let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or on my youtube channel! I hope all of you are haveing a GREAT new year and being inspired and taking on your dreams :D Love Ya Giant HUGS!!
-Alesia =)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! and i will definatly check your blogg out :)

    ReplyDelete