About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone!! I Love Fashion! I love doing makeup and hair tutorials! I love to have fun when doing these thing and you should too! so if you have any questions about anything Im All Live Ideas Everyday :D

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

No Heat Summer Updo

Hey everyone!!!

Today I have a very cute and heatless hairstyle for summer!! 

Products needed:
- bobby pins 7-10 depending on hair type
- a brush
- a hair tie 

This first thing I did was brushed my hair from bottom to top.
Then I sectioned the top of my hair (in a square as in making a pouf) then  put that to the side.
Next on the side of my hair I simply sectioned a 2inch piece of hair and began twisting to the back of my hair picking up the hair as I go, pinned in in place with one bobby pin so you cant see it,I do this to each side of my head two twists on each side. 
Now remember the section we put aside? Get that piece and simply push it up in a pouf and bobby pin it.. 
There we have our hairstyle! You can either keep the remaining hair down or up it up into a ponytail or even a bun! 
Hope you enjoyed this and send me pics if you tried it out!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment